For over 30 years, the internationally active ZEITRAUM brand has stood for the production of high-quality furniture made of fine solid woods. Sustainability is not a trend for us, but a founding philosophy and the basis for our thoughts and actions. Our products enjoy worldwide recognition.
ZEITRAUM is based in Wolfratshausen, 30 km south of Munich. There we work with approx. 20 employees in the areas of sales, marketing, production control, design development as well as object realisation.
To support our dynamic team, we are looking for the following person to start at the earliest possible date as a
Junior Sales Manager International (f/m/d)
• Presentation of our products to selected partners
• Support of dealers, architects and key accounts
• Evaluation of sales information and development of strategies for the various international markets
• Coordination of quotations and project tenders, and their operative implementation
• Close collaboration with our Customer Service team
• Completed commercial training or comparable studies
• Initial experience in sales and the ability to sustain customer loyalty – also welcome as a career changer
• Good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
• Further language skills are a great advantage
• Willingness to attend customer appointments on site
• Confident handling of MS Office 365 applications
• Teamwork and communication skills
• Independent, organised, and precise way of working
We offer a challenging and varied job with good development opportunities and guarantee a comprehensive board-in process.
We are looking for responsible and committed employees who are enthusiastic about our products and philosophy and enjoy contributing to the overall success as part of a team.
If you share our passion for sophisticated design and would also like to become part of an internationally active and friendly company, please send your application to Mr Peter Joebsch:
Äußere Münchner Str. 2
Phone +49 8171 418131